Baseball Season is Here!
It’s that magical time of year when we hear that American past time, “Play Ball!” Spring baseball training is back with warmer weather, the crack of the bat, and a good old fashion hot dog! Spring training has become an American ritual that we all look forward to, year after year. Our Center is also fast becoming a ritual for area residents who desire affordable access to integrated and coordinated health care for the whole family under one roof! We are unlike any Center in Prince William County!
The Center’s rituals have continued since we opened our doors in November 2007:
- We provide primary, pediatric, prenatal, dental, behavioral, and gynecological health care for insured and uninsured patients of all ages, under one roof. Our staff works as a team to treat the whole patient—not just one health concern at a time. Our doctors, midwives, dentists, and psychologists collaborate to make your coordinated care our first priority.
- We provide one-stop convenience for the whole family. We offer back-to-back appointments for all family members, saving you time and avoiding the hassle of record transfers, with plenty of free parking. We supplement our core services with a range of laboratory tests on-site, prescription refills, dental x-rays, social services, and reimbursement of bus transportation costs.
- We accept insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and self-pay arrangements. Our self-pay patients receive a deep discount on our fees with proper documentation. Choose us as your Primary Care Physician (PCP) and obtain primary care services at the Health Center. You can also choose your dentist, your ob/gyn and other providers at the Health Center.
- We welcome Medicare and Medicaid patients! If you are uninsured, ask our staff to determine if you or your children are eligible for these programs. We can assist you with the paperwork and determine your eligibility. We also manage your annual renewals.
- Our patients live all over the DC, Maryland and Virginia region. We serve patients living in 32 zip codes, including Prince William County, Manassas City and Manassas Park. Your home address is not a qualifying requirement to be served at the Center. Word of mouth is our strongest referral source.
- The Health Center also operates a mobile clinic (“doctor’s office on wheels”). We take the mobile clinic to patients who can’t get to Ridgewood Center. The mobile clinic provides the same services at the same fees as our office. We also provide flu shot, school physicals, vaccination, and health screening clinics on-board our state-of-the-art mobile clinic year round.
- We have established our own referral network of specialists around the region willing to provide care for insured and uninsured families. Special discount rates apply for self-pay patients. We also have long-standing relationships with state university hospitals and can refer patients to these institutions as well.
- The Center prides itself on the delivery of care in a culturally competent fashion and in the native language of the patient. While our staff speaks 6 languages, it may be necessary to for us to bring in a trained translator. Just ask!
These rituals require financial contributions from individuals, businesses, foundations, and governments. If you can make a difference, please let us know. There are income and sales tax advantages to contributing to us as we are a 501(c) 3, non-profit. If you would like to contribute through your company payroll, let your Human Resource contact know we participate in the United Way, Beneficiary Number #9638.
I invite you to visit our website, review our annual report, call and speak to our staff, or discuss us with others to learn more. Visit our website, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.