Here at the Greater Prince William Community Health Center, we know that finding the right coverage for you and your family can be overwhelming. Our bilingual (English and Spanish) Certified Care Coordinators and Assitors are here to help! They are trained in the requirements for Affordable Care Act, Medicaid, Medicare and our own sliding scale program, and can help you determine eligibility and walk you through the application process. Call for guidance on choosing the right option for you; 703-680-7500 ext. 3311. You can also use the links below for more information:
- Enrollment Assistance Event Start Nov. 1
- ACA Marketplace FAQ
- Healthcare.gov (Marketplace updates and enrollment)
- Medicaid Forms & Applications
Our trained, bilingual staff can help you to:
- Determine eligibility to enroll
- Learn the amount of the IRS penalty for non-enrollment
- Explore new health insurance plan options or renew your current plan
- Knowt your monthly premium costs, available subsidies and advanced tax credits that will help you pay your premiums
To learn more, call 703.680.7950 ext. 3311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell friends and family about our Care Coordinators and help Prince William and Manassas to #GetCovered!